Saturday, 17 June 2017

I had sex with a girl in her boyfriend's car - Skales

Skales

Baseline records artiste, Skales in an interview on NetTV's edition of SecretQuestions talked about his sex life, revealing the weirdest place he ever had sex was inside a girl's boyfriend's car.

"It was like magic.", he described the event.

On losing his virginity, he said: "I don't even know when or how must I recall that between age 13 and 15 with an older girl.

"She took me through so many things, she taught me a lot of things and it was needed; the lessons were very essential."

His sexual fantasy...

"My wildest sexual fantasy is having sex in the aeroplane; sex in a plane is dope."

His favorite part of a woman's body...

"My favourite part in a woman is her booty (buttocks)"

When asked to answer the kill, kiss and date question...

"I will kill Bobrisky, kiss Toke Makinwa and date Yemi Alade."

No comments:

Post a Comment